26th Apr 2011
Tuesday // 4am // 2 years agoPretend to be a Hacker (just start typing fast)
So freaking amazing. Makes me feel like the real Watchtower.
Christ this is fun.
I made it fullscreen and just.. ugh.
is it sad that this makes me happy.
i’m actually enjoying
21st Feb 2011
Monday // 9pm // 2 years ago
17th Jul 2010
Saturday // 10pm // 2 years ago
I got this from a magazine and OMG THIS WOMAN
This is Vangelia Gushterova. Also known as Baba Vanga. She may seem like a normal old lady, but she’s not. She’s a prophet from Bulgaria who accurately predicted 9/11.
But she wasn’t alive to see 9/11 happen. She was born in the year 1911 and died in the year 1996. When she was 12, she got stuck in a raging storm and the wind was so hard, she was lifted by it and was thrown to the ground from a great height. And, when people found her, her eyes were all sandy and she became blind.
Anyway, then she got all freaky and started predicting things. Like once, her older brother wanted to join the army but she begged him not to go because she had this vision that he’ll die at the age of 23.
And she was right. Her brother joined the army, was captured by Germans, and executed at the age of 23.
Okay, here’s a list of her predictions:
- In 1980, she predicted in either 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered by water. At first, the Russians thought she was referring to the city of Kursk, so they were all confused and stuff. But then in 2000, the Russian submarine, Kursk, sank.
- In 1989, she predicted that the World Trade Centre would be attacked by “steel birds”. [HOLY CRAP THAT WAS TRUE]
- She predicted World War III will begin in November 2010. As a result, radioactive fallout will destroy almost all life in the Northern Hemisphere.
- She predicted China will control the world by 2018.
- By 2046, all body organs can be reproduced [WHAT EVEN]
- In 2111, people will become robots.
- In 2125, aliens will contact us [HOLY CRAP WHAT]
- In 2130, the aliens will teach us how to breathe and live underwater.
- In 2164, animals will turn half-human.
- In 2183, our colony on Mars will break off from Earth and ask for independence.
- In 2196, Asians and Europeans would have completely mixed. [NOT SURE WHAT THIS MEANS]
- In 2221, while searching for ETs in space, humans will encounter something terrible [HOLY FUCK]
- In 2341, something terrible will approach Earth from space. [WHAT EVEN]
- In 3797, Earth will die. [FFFFUUU] But humans by then were advance enough to move to another planet [YAY!]
- In 4509, we’ll be able to communicate with God. [WHOA!]
- And in 4599, people will
become vampiresachieve immortality.
Now, I’m not saying this will happen. But, so far, she’s been right about some. The future scares me now.